1.3.x Change Log
For more information on upgrading to the latest release, please see Upgrade Instructions
Release Date: June 29, 2009
- Fixed major bug found by PoetaWD that prevented include_related from properly including multiple relationships of the same model.
- Added a method check_last_query to make it easier to check the last query run.
- Renamed the Query page to Utility Methods, and added check_last_query to that page.
Release Date: June 17, 2009
- Updated Extensions to support validation rules.
- Added code (suggested by tdktank59) to improve the Inflector Helper. Datamapper ORM should now handle converting model names like status and address to and from the plural.
- Updated the Validation page in the user guide to explain how validation rules work.
- Added a Upgrading Instructions page to the user guide.
- Split the core DataMapper file into several pieces, for easier editing. You can view these under the src directory, and they are "compiled" using the php-based build.php script.
Release Date: June 16, 2009
- Added the ability to extend Datamapper ORM through a standard extension mechanism.
- Added schema caching for production servers (Production Cache).
production_cache, extensions, and extensions_pathto the configuration.
- Added the variables $global_extensions, $extensions, and $production_cache.
- Added the private method _load_extensions().
- Other Changes