Datamapper ORM includes the following extensions. To use the features of an extension, simply add the name in the (parentheses) to your extensions list.
You may be able to find third-party extensions to Datamapper ORM via this CodeIgniter Wiki Category.
You can also use share your extensions with others.
Data Conversion Extensions
- Associative Array Conversion Methods (array)
Allows objects to be converted to PHP arrays, and restored from them as well.
- JSON-Encoding and Decoding Methods (json)
- CSV Import and Export Methods (csv)
Allows objects to be exported to a CSV file, and import new objects from a CSV file.
- Translation Methods (translate)
Allows you to store language strings in the database, and easily translate (selected) object properties.
- Nested Set Methods (nestedsets)
Nested Sets can be used to store tree structures in a database, for example a menu structure.
HTML Generation Extensions
- HTML Form Generation Methods (htmlform) No Longer Supported
Quickly generate standardized forms based on your DataMapper objects and relationships.